Walking in the pastures, discovering the flora and fauna, marvelling at the sunset, that’s what we offer at the Bureau des Guides de Megève.
Our guides will be delighted to share their passion for nature with you. We offer a range of formulas:
– 1/2 Day: themed hikes for young and old. We’ll be exploring the flora and the chamois, looking for animal tracks and signs of life, and trying to identify them. We’ll wake up very early in the morning and enjoy the sunrise and the awakening of nature.
– By day: we’ll head off to the heart of the Mont Blanc massif, the Aravis, the Fiz, the Beaufortain or elsewhere! Picnic lunch.
– What’s more, we offer a variety of multi-day tours. The first is our WE with a night in a refuge. Then there are our all-inclusive tours of Mont Blanc (in 4 or 7 days with or without portage), the Beaufortain tour, the Grand Paradis traverse, the Vanoise glacier tour…
– Even higher: for those in good physical condition and not afraid of aerial passages, you can also discover our alpine hikes (between 2,500 m and 3,000 m altitude)!
In short, we’ll have a great time in the heart of the mountains!
Alpine hikes are hikes in the alpine zone (approx. 2,500 m / 3,000 m). They are lighter and sportier than our full-day or half-day tours. They often require special equipment: rope and harness.
There are many alpine hikes in the Megève area:
– Aiguille de Warens in the Fiz massif
– La Pointe Percée in the Aravis massif
– Mont Charvin in the Aravis massif
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.